I'm a Sydney-based freelance journalist and content producer who specialises in writing the following for print and online:
- Feature articles
- Case studies
- Blog posts
- E-zine articles
I’m also an experienced editor, sub-editor and proofreader.
With 14 years' experience as a journalist, editor, proofreader and content producer working on a broad range of print and online media in the UK, US and Australia, I can turn your ideas into words that will engage your target audience.
I will also ensure your content is easy to understand and free from spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
If you find yourself in any of the following scenarios, it’s likely you need a professional content writer:
- You’ve got a new website or blog for your business or organisation and need some exclusive, lively, compelling copy to engage your readers.
- Your existing website or blog is out of date and needs some new, intelligent, interesting content, such as feature articles, interviews, profiles or case studies.
- You put out a newsletter (print or online) and you need good quality copy.
- You publish a magazine or e-zine and need well-written and researched articles.
If you find yourself in the following scenarios, it’s likely you need a professional editor and proofreader:
- Your website content is boring, out of date or too complex for most people to understand.
- Your website content contains typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors (you may not even know this!).
- You produce regular content for your website, e-zine, newsletter, e-newsletter, blog or magazine.
- You have written a report.
- You have written an e-book.